A lot of us know that there are many untrue facts out there about guys like Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris. But let me assure that these facts about Bruce Lee are true.
Many of you definitely have a respect and honor for such a legend like Bruce, but some of you might not be too impressed. Well after reading through this article I bet he will become one of your heroes too.
1. They had to slow the film down for Bruce Lee because he moved too fast.
Martial arts films are usually sped up, but Lee’s movements were so fast they couldn’t be captured at 24 fps (the average frame rate back then), so they were shot at 32 fps.
2. He could remove a coin from your mouth and replace it without you being able to close your mouth.
Lee was so fast he could take a coin from your hand AND replace it with another before you had time to close it. Now that is really fast!
3. His father sent him to San Francisco because he would constantly get in trouble with Hong Kong police.
Bruce’s family lived in Hong Kong, but his father sent him to San Francisco (where he was actually born) when he was a teen because he would always get in trouble with Hong Kong police for being a well-known street fighter.
4. He could punch holes in soda cans with his fingers.
Bruce could punch holes in a soda can with his fingers. Not doing it for you? Well, this was at the time where these coins were made of freaking steel.
5. He did push-ups with his thumb and index finger only.
Two-handed pushups are for humans; he actually did them on one hand, thumb and index finger only.