We all hear stories that circulate around about things that are almost to haunting to believe. But when you see the photo that backs up the story reality hits and you are typically left in astonishment. Well, there 19 photos will do just that so get ready to get haunted.
1. A young polish girl kept drawing absurd pictures of what she thought was home.
2. Two engineers who climbed atop a burning turbine probably hugged each other.
3. This bird’s eye view of Jonestown Mass Suicide will haunt your dreams.
4. This man was so distraught that he could not get off the subway tracks even when train was approaching.
5. This selfie of four friends in Beirut, Lebanon was taken moments before the car bomb explosion. Your heart will break to see the picture taken minutes after.
6. Evelyn Mchale committed suicide by jumping from Empire State Building. Her body landed on a United Nations Limousine. Some called this suicide as the world’s most beautiful.